Hello mum (M_G) just to let you know....

JaneMBE

Visit site
Hello Mum :0
I just wanted you to know how I am now that I have gone on holiday!
I loved the big lorry, and didn't want to come off, there was too much to see! I did come down with my adopted mum though and I stood and looked at the big horse in the field.
He was with a big green monster but it didn't scare me.

Adoptamum took my into the yard and I went straight into a stable and ate the hay.
People kept looking over to see me but the hay was too nice to move away from!

When the afternoon ride went out, adoptamum let me wander the yard. I went in and out of stables, picked up a scoop and threw it and then went to say hello to some horses who were in stables.
Lucky squealed at me and Minstrel let me sniff him and bite his neck. He is the same colour as me and quite tasty!
I picked up a dog bed and threw it behind me, I wanted to see what was in it. Not a dog thankfully! I tried to wrap the hosepip round my head too, lots of toys here!
It started to rain so I went back to the stable.
It's quiet here, but lots of new friends to see.
I had a rug put on when I stopped sweating and was put in the field next to the yard. it's a bit muddy by the gate, my feet are black.
I can see two horses and the big green Dino, they look friendly and I call to them.
Then a smaller pony came in with me, she is brown and white and very bossy.
We had a run around and kicked our heels at each other then started eating the hay in the field.

I feel very chilled out and I think I will like it here!
Adoptamum took photos with her phone, but they are not brilliant. Tomorrow I think she will bring in the big camera!

Don't worry about me mum, I am happy and relaxed and I like Magic and Minstrel.

Miss you
smile.gif
xx
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Weezy

Visit site
Awwwwwwwwwwww *sniff* That is so going to make Mary cry (in a good way!!!!)

I adore the last pic - MUST come up this week (if the weather even blooming well gets better!)

fizzer

Visit site
i bred and worked with heavy horses for over 40 years, i think i know a bit about them too. i am not knocking your knowledge just thought your comments were unkind, they have a wonderful personalities

GTs

Visit site
I am used to sport horses who breath fire out of their nose - I think my cart horses nose nods as he doses off while working.

[ QUOTE ]
I am used to sport horses who breath fire out of their nose - I think my cart horses nose nods as he doses off while working.

[/ QUOTE ]

comment made me laugh for this reason exactly!!!!
Not that i have a heavy horse...just what i've seen of them!!!

Fizzer you shouldn't be offended - heavy horses are praised for being so calm as it's what they are supposed to be for the job they do - but to people used to fire breathing dragons they seem to have nothing there because they are SO different to sport horses

GTs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

comment made me laugh for this reason exactly!!!!
Not that i have a heavy horse...just what i've seen of them!!!

Fizzer you shouldn't be offended - heavy horses are praised for being so calm as it's what they are supposed to be for the job they do - but to people used to fire breathing dragons they seem to have nothing there because they are SO different to sport horses

[/ QUOTE ]

Very True - my polo ponies were fantastic, but I can not imagine them in city traffic like my boy Chico.

M_G

Visit site
Thanks adoptamum I am so glad she has made new friends, sorry I never replied earlier (dont have comp at home) I knew she had gone to the right lady you are as soft as me
M xx

JaneMBE

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
How nice is that xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mary might have a friend coming down with her next weekend if thats ok hehehe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Please do! And bring riding gear and go for a nice hack
laugh.gif