Hello to my fans from Jack

eahotson

Visit site
As dictated to the old bat as I am far too busy to do my own correspondance these days. As you all know I have changed homes and now live north of the border in Scotland.Humans up here the same as everywhere really, bit limited (BUT THEY ARE ONLY HUMANS AFTER ALL) so have to try and be tolerant. They just don't understand how much FOOD a horse needs and that apart from grass, hay and stuff it should also include things like carrots, polo mints, jam sandwhiches, bannannas, sweets, anything really.Well, this summer I took one human to his first show and showed him how to go about things. I was incredibly good but my humans over reacted as usual. JUST BECAUSE I climbed out over the breast bar of the trailer (THEY said it couldn't be done) and went walkabout by myself, they threw a fit! They pay far too much attention to that mule as well! I had a new human to try recently. Called Charlotte. Said to be an endurance rider. I don't know what that is but it sounds very tireing and HARD WORK. Not really sure I liked the sound of it. We rounded up sheep (very stupid creatures) did some jumps and Charlotte shaped not too badly. She made me an offer BUT I think I will stay where I am for the time eing, unless anything better comes up.Going hunting this winter I think. I enjoy that. Lots of standing around while stupid humans become even stupider drinking something called alchol (why do it? God only knows, they are stupid enough as it is!). AT LEAST it doesn't involve the school. I haven't seen one for AGES.It was worth the move for that alone. Gather the old bat has aquired a new horse, name of Callum. Nice little chap but very small. He is busy sizeing her up at the moment and says the schools as good a place to do it in as the nearby hacking COVERED in flies.He doesn't like flies.He says she is o.k. really, better than THE BOSS as any rate. I met THE BOSS and I am still having night mares.Callum says the old bat and he are terrified of her, that makes three of us. Must go, loads to do and someone sensible has to keep an eye on the mule. Speak soon. Love Jack. P.S. If you want to see my pics (who wouldn't?) go to http://community.websites.com/user/greasedweasel and look up Dales summer show and charlottes visit. Hope the old bat has got that right.