Hello

Fluffypiglet

Visit site
Hello everyone. I've been reading the forums for ages and finally decided to join. I have owned my new horse for just over 5 weeks after a 16 year break from horses. My, how things have changed in the 16 years I've been away - the internet and a wealth of information for starters. I'm currently in the fun phase of buying stuff for the new horse that doesn't fit him.... so will be making use of the selling options too. ;)

teacups

Visit site
Welcome, and look forward to hearing (and seeing! hint) all about him and how you're getting on. What are the other differences you've noticed?

Love your selling post. <g> Shame I'm not looking, plus quite a way away from you.

Fluffypiglet

Visit site
Thanks for your response, I'll have to figure the photo thing out ! He's grey and looks a bit like a mountain goat?! &#55357;&#56834; He's an ISH, 16.1, 6yo and a very sweet and well behaved boy. The main thing I've noticed is the traffic - a lot more of it, a lot faster and less tolerant of horses. Luckily the mountain goat is very traffic proof.

teacups

Visit site
You will definitely need to work the photo thing out now. All I can imagine is an actual mountain goat...surely you can't let him suffer that indignity? Apart from that he sounds lovely. <g>

Traffic: of course, and agree. Although around here I've been surprised how good many drivers are, and certainly they are much nicer to horses than to cyclists.