help am i being a bit dim lol

splashnutti1

Visit site
I have been trying to comment on a thread but for some reason i cant get the text box to work, when i put reply the box comes up but its shaded blue and i cant write in it!!

yet i can make a new thred no prob??

am i being dim lol?? help xx

DJ

Visit site
^^^ This ..... either that or you`ve been misbehaving and they`ve put you on the naughty step lol :p

Try emailing admin, they are very helpful :)

splashnutti1

Visit site
^^^ This ..... either that or you`ve been misbehaving and they`ve put you on the naughty step lol :p

Try emailing admin, they are very helpful :)

So seems the prob is my computer as can reply on my phone hehe

didnt think id been naughty lmao ;)

few. Thanks guys x

amandap

Visit site
Happened to me yesterday except I couldn't start a thread or private message either! Thought I was on the naughty step for sure! :D I must have done something in my settings trying to fix it and now the board is very wide (when I post) and in a different format!

splashnutti1

Visit site
Happened to me yesterday except I couldn't start a thread or private message either! Thought I was on the naughty step for sure! :D I must have done something in my settings trying to fix it and now the board is very wide (when I post) and in a different format!

Lol glad its not just me ;)

Back on my phone as all attempts to fix on computer have failed :(

Striker. Thanks tried that still the same lol

happyclappy

Visit site
this happened to many of us a while ago aftr the board was changed. if i remember rightly you need to clear your computr of hho cache.

9tails

Visit site
I've had exactly the same problem with Internet Explorer but it works absolutely fine on Google Chrome.

amandap

Visit site
Last time a while back couldn't log in uless I went via quote post. I was using chrome but it got such a PITA in general I switched to Int Exp and have had no problems since until yesterday.