HELP asap please !!

Smitty

Visit site
I love the bay hack, hunter, for £4995 jumping the tiger trap >>>

Been looking for ages, one takes my eye and try as I might, can't open the ad!. Would be ever so grateful if one of you peeps would let me know the height, age and hopefully location ..

Thank you in advance

stormclouds

Visit site
If it's the links that aren't working, you could try manually searching the classifieds? I'd image that setting the price range to 4800 - 5000 and choosing bay as a colour might help you find the ad fairly quickly. Fingers crossed it's what you're looking for!

joulsey

Visit site
.Height:
16 hands
.Breed:
Irish Sport Horse
.Colour:
Bay
.Age:
13 years
.Gender:
Mare
Super mare with so much experience – this lady has been there and done it all. She is a fabulous hack, alone or in company and is very good with traffic. She is a mannered hunter and will jump anything she is presented at. She has done BE, SJ up to 1.20, PC, Schools Teams and fun rides – you name it she has done it. She is an absolute pleasure to do in every way. She is never mareish will go first or last and has given a teenager so much fun for the last three years. She does not enjoy flat work so is looking for a home to do hacking, hunting, Show Jumping or Tethrathlon and would suit a mother daughter share or family home. A 5* home is essential for this very special lady.

Smitty

Visit site
Thank you all so much for your help. I tried every which way to no avail, it simply would not open in either the list form, wasn't interested in searching and clicking on PIC was a no go.

Sounds wonderful and just what I was after, but sadly a bit on the big side. I was after 15hh ish (I'm shrinking nowadays!). She didn't look that big in the PIC, I sort of assumed 15.2!

Thank you in particular joulsey, no need to find the as now!

Smitty

Visit site
Gunnerdog/Blythe Spirit: Thanks for the link which I looked at. She is indeed not tall but nearly half my age. I would be in danger of breaking something every time I got off!

Will carry on hunting for a shorter one, or a camel as they kneel for you to get off ...