HELP HELP HELP I'M DESPERATE!!!!! Cheshire people please read

hadleigh

Visit site
Does anyone know a good person who can do my horses while we are away? The guy I usually use has let me down 'cos he got a new job and can't do mine for me. We go away in just under three weeks and I am desperate. I have two horses both out during the day and in at night. Turn out is not a problem but I need someone to muck out and make up feeds and haynets. My competition horse cannot be trusted out all day so he needs bringing in between midday and 3ish. It would probably be two hours work a day maximum. am prepared to pay travelling of course but am getting very anxious. Would rather have a recommended person than just ring a number and ask a person I don't know to do them. My boys are soooo precious to me. If anyone knows spmeone please please let me know. Thanks for reading!! Oh yes I live in the Tarporley, Winsford area.

lizzieuk1

Visit site
may be stating the obvious but have you thought of putting them at livery for the holiday?? could also try the local vets as often the nurses pet sit for extra income. otherwise local yards may have someone wanting extra cash

hadleigh

Visit site
Livery would have to be my last resort. Didn't make it clear sorry but they are kept at home at the min. I actually have 3 horses but one lives out and my friend who keeps her horse on my yard will look after her. The problem is she works full time so I would not ask her to do the 2 who are in as well. My old horse is 27 and I'm not sure how he would settle on a new yard. Would much prefer them to stay at home if poss.

Kelly1982

Visit site
Coudn't you leave the other 2 out as well for a week or so and just ask your friend if she minds throwing a rug on if they get a bit chilly??

the watcher

Visit site
I put pet sitter and your local town in a search engine and quite a few came up so if you can't find a local prepared to help out there are companies ( and they would be insured)

hadleigh

Visit site
Daren't leave comp horse out. He has jumped out of the field if left out too long before now. Our fences are three rail post and rail so quite high. He is a dressage horse but obviously could change careers and become a showjumper if necessary!!! Old horse hates being left out overnight and at 27 I think he is entitled to be demanding if he wants to be. Sorry I know I indulge my horses far too much. Husband says he comes a poor fourth place behind horse cats and dogs. I think he is right bless him. I will try the search engine idea though if I can't find a recommend. Thanks guys

hadleigh

Visit site
I live in Little Budworth and we go on 12/9 until 27/9. But may have them covered from 21/9 we are waiting for a friend to come back to us.