Help!, How to tie a stock?.

Tharg

Visit site

Any suggestions please. Instructions came with mine but they are too confuding, also, I`m a bit dim right now. I have my Stage One on Tuesday so need to get practising how to do this thing.

Do you definatley need a stock pin?, could I get away with a small safety pin.

On the shirt that I am wearing there is a collat that you can take off like a priests collar, do you take it off before you put on the stock. I can`t even tie a tie so I`m a wee bit over my head.

Over and out from gradually flustered.

Tharg

Visit site
Whoops forgot one thing.

When putting on a hair net do you twist around the bun and then the rest of the head or what?. Do you need clips to keep it in place.

CastleMouse

Visit site
You could get away with using a safety pin (I did it once when I went out hunting
blush.gif
), but a stock pin really does look a lot better and you can get nice ones for under €10. I just put on my hair net without any clips, I don't think there's a need to twist it around either, hopefully this'll help for you to tie your stock:
http://www.saddleshop.com/extras/stocktie/stocktie.gif
Cheers,
Caroline x

CastleMouse

Visit site
And I have the same shirt as you, with the extra collar, I tied it around the collar before I put my stock on
smile.gif
Not sure if that's right though sorry

Tharg

Visit site
I`m still confuddled, I tried again early this morning and couldn`t get anywhere (may still have been merry from last night).

Silly question time!, in the diagram does it show the stock and the collar of the shirt or just the stock wrapped around the neck and brought to the front?.

Theres a slot in the stock itself, what do I do with that.

CHeers.