Help/ideas needed on what to do. . .

Flint12

Visit site
Hi,

I had a back op just over a week ago and im out of action riding wise for three months(currenty cannot do anything). Someone is looking after my lad for a month, but they are now leaving the yard so im stuck from then on.

I am hoping that after two months i can start to do some stuff around the yard, but for the second month i have got no way of having him looked after. There are people i know who have offered to ride him, but then im stuck for everything else.

Has anyone got any ideas of what i could do, im open to anything really. I have thought about sending him away for a month but im thinking from what i have looed at it is going to be pricey.

Thanks in advance, any ideas will be super.

:)

Flint12

Visit site
money isnt really a problem(well ish), but i dont realy want to have to pay around £500 to send him away. I could pay someone like that to so it, but its the mornings which i will get stuck at, as he as to be brought in and all the people who i would ask, like me, this year have their A-levels.

blitznbobs

Visit site
Phone up your local saddler or your farrier and ask if anyone they know what 's to earn a few pennies to 'do' him for a month... t here must be loads of horsey people short of a few bob atm...

Blitz

neeny5

Visit site
is there nobody at your yard that can bring him in for you?

are you on livery? do they not let you pay to have them brought in?

good luck with your recovery :)