Help - i'm building a new menage from scratch

sarah10

New User
Visit site
I've just bought a property and am looking to build a new menage, I have rung a company to day called Rodger Gladwell, hes based in Suffolk and undertakes building stabels and menages. Has anyone used him or can advise please.
crazy.gif

OWLIE185

Visit site
I would suggest that you ask him for a list of locals that he has built them for and quiz them.

One of the the best for Menages is Charles Britton who are nationwide. They may seem expensive when compared to others but at least theya re constructed properly and if there is a problem they will sort it out.

It is easy to build a cheep menage but not so easy to build a good one that drains properly etc. Too many manages about with soggy cornsers or patches.

miller

Visit site
Where abouts are you? We used Mallow Arenas (nr Ely) for ours, best price locally and we are realy please with it - built to same spec as Charles Britton

filly190

Visit site
Good companies usually give you names and address of people they have done work for locally so that you can go and have a look. I would just ask them if that is possible.