Help me choose!

Captain Bridget

Visit site
I want to treat Larry/myself (more myself, I don't think he cares!) to a new saddlecloth or two.

I've been eying the Eskadron next generation ones for a while and have finally decided to get one/some.

But I currently have three in my basket and can't decide which to get!

They will be going on this lovely boy.
10288722_10152039668237924_2284696007197066593_n.jpg

As you can see from his current saddelcloth/my tshirt/my hat silk I like bright colours!!

So my choices are the neon green, baltic (blue) or anthracite (grey).
(Sorry if this is huge)
ngcottonpads.jpg

Help!

Captain Bridget

Visit site
I love both of those.. Think they might win out over the anthracite! Trying to decide whether to get a matching fly veil as well or not, can only get the green or anthracite though not the blue. And I wonder whether that might just be too bright!

Captain Bridget

Visit site
Are you sure?!
flyhatsngss14.jpg

I think the green and blue saddlecloth have an anthracite edging so could get the anthracite veil to match? It would certainly match the blue as it has the blue rope, it does have writing in green, is that clutching at straws?!

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
All of them :D

Think definitely the green saddle cloth, then depends with the other 2 what you will be using them for, if posh the grey if not the blue. Also what other colour saddle cloths you got? Maybe of the 2 one that is totally different from your existing.

Also I'm now eying up the blue and black ones really shouldn't have looked at this :p

What's the.website that's selling them?

Dunlin

Visit site
Oh they are all so lovely!!

Personally I would go for the bright blue saddlecloth with the anthracite fly veil, that would look very smart.

Alternatively, this is awesome and the navy fly veil will match it!!

eskadron-schabracke-uk-style_denim-white-neonpink_101-00728_3728_0_720x600.jpg

Ridingondreams

Visit site
I'm voting for the baltic blue or the green, it will look amazing on him - he's not too bright to be able to pull it off! Handsome lad by the way :) . The anthracite is perfectly nice, just the other two are far more striking.

3Beasties

Visit site
I'd go for the blue, I have it and it's lovely! The green is VERY bight, much more neon than the picture shows!

Captain Bridget

Visit site
I went for green and blue!! I don't really need any for 'smart' really, I have a nice burgundy one and a nice white one. The white I haven't even used yet!

I didn't get a fly veil in the end, couldn't decide if I really needed it but will see how the saddle cloths look when they arrive.

I got them from Hope Valley Saddlery. Surprised they still had them all in stock, most places had sold out of the blue already!

I thought about getting the pink for my friend but decided it would clash horribly with a chestnut!!

I really wanted the dark grey pad with stars on it but couldn't justify spending around £55 on one pad. I liked the grey and lime/blue paint splatter one too but that was the same price too. :(

Last edited: