Help me find a new horse.....

Halfpass

Visit site
Well people on here always seem to be able to come up with great horses for sale when someone is on the look out so I thought I would put you all to the test today in helping me to find my new best friend.

I am looking for something between 2 and 6 must mature to 16hh+ for dressage and Show Jumping. Would pay up to £3000 for the right horse. Sex, colour and breed not impotant but I don't want a pure TB.

Ok so lets see what you all come up with. I've seen a few but most of them will really be pushing my budget to the limits. Does this horse exist?
Alternativley I could wait until after xmas
shocked.gif
and my budget would be slightly higher. Trouble is I'm far too impatient for that!!!!

Parkranger

Visit site
Why don't you want a purebreed TB? An Irish TB might be the ticket if you want something a little more 'sane' with a bit more bone......

Halfpass

Visit site
Mainly due to the fact that I weigh any where between 12 and 13 stone ( i have great trouble keeping it at the lower end) and I am 5'8 with long legs so feel more comfy on something with a bit more substance and a deeper girth

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
If you're prepared to travel to Cornwall/devon I can guarantee you will find a horse, there are loads of nice youngsters around here as you can see from Layla. (although she came from Goresbridge sales!)
because so many there are so many people breeding from just one or two mares you can get a nice horse easily. pm me your private address and I will send you pics of what a livery bought last year aged three for under three grand. (it's now 16.3 and stunning)