help me on my mission to find a tweed with long sleeves for a tall person!

cob&onion

Visit site
Looking back on yesterdays pro pics theres something that really lets the over-all look down - my darn jacket is too short in the sleeves :( there is a clear skin gap of about 2 inches between my sleeves and gloves boooooooooooooo

Are there jackets for tall people?? i have a 38" brown tweed which fits in the arm but too big everywhere else :(
Am looking for a size 10 - 12 with long sleeves, green or brown tweed but its becoming impossible to find one thats right - i've tried the dublin coats, shires coats and this is a tagg and as lovely as it is its too short in the sleeves, it cannot be altered as not enough material in the turn ups.

Please help me on my mission to find a jacket that fits!!
I have a navy blue hat and brown gloves, tack and accessories - its for showing a cob and next year a welsh D.
Also are canary jods better than beige for showing a very white skewbald cob?

Nollaig Shona

Visit site
I have one, I thought it was a bluey grey, but turned out to be a greeny colour, miles to small around, but it was made with longer sleeves/body

billy2

Visit site
Have you tried the Musto tweed jacket? I was devastated when I got one for Christmas, only to find I needed to be at least 5ft 8 for it to look right...