Help-need to go xc schooling tomorrow in N.Yorkshire

Muddyboots

Visit site
Was suppose to be going to courses for horses today and the lorry wouldn't start! Lorry sorted! So want to so somewhere tomorrow. Courses for horses are fully booked tomorrow as is Thornthorpe. Where else can I go?? Were based between York and Malton. Ideally want to go somewhere with a ditch which rules out thornton lodge (I think??!)

Any suggestions welcomed!! Thanks!!

georgiegirl

Visit site
not sure escrick really has much in the way of ditches.

I have heard good things about manor farm out near howden although have never been myself same with the one up at appleton le moors?

Thornthorpe and courses for horses would have been my first suggestions what a shame they are booked up!

wildcard

Visit site
Manor Farm in howden has a couple of ditches a nice one inbetween a coffin but ditch can be jumped seperate and also a slightly wider one on its own further round..

Been escrik myself this morning and tbh nothing in the way of ditches and ground not great on approach to some of the fences..

hope you find something :)

Muddyboots

Visit site
Thanks all!!! Didnt manage to get anywhere in the end! Helen bells was shut as I'd forgotten about howden. Never been there so might try again next weekend! Showcross tomorrow-really hope there are no ditches!!!!