Help Needed!

Molineux

Visit site
I know I am not really meant to put this on here! but hey ho!!
A friend of a friend is needing some help!

a friend of a friend had a very bad car accident about 5 years ago has a horse which she wont sell but will never be able to ride again because of her accident. He has been out on loan to Jon Evan's wife but they have just split up so the horse has to come back.

Soo...I was wondering if any of you would know anyone that would be interested in having him on loan. He is 15.3hh TB x Section D...looks very like a small version of Alfie (my young horse)...he is lush and very flashy, forward going with a mega jump, a real great fun horse. He has done PN eventing and BSJA....I looked after him for a year or so when she first had her accident and he is wicked fun.

Let me know if you think you know of anyone and I will forward you more details etc
grin.gif

Visit site
Oh sounds like my perfect horse! I was just giving up hope of finding something!
Im desperatly looking for something to have on loan to event with and he sounds perfect!
More details would be great,

lizstuguinness

Visit site
is he ideal for novice /begginer owners?

my friend is looking for one, and she is backed up by a yrad full of highly experianced people.

she is looking for a family horse to just have fun on, maybe do local shows but no serious competing.

pm if suitable