help please chobham /horsell peeps!

Shooting Star

Visit site
After 5 months of hunting I've finally found mr right - yay! So as long as i can sort the vetting and it goes ok i'm hoping to get him next weekend... but only if I can find somewhere to put him.

I did start looking at yards a few months back but as availability keeps on changing and I wasn't having any luck finding a horse I have to fess up that I put the task to one side. So now it's a bit of a mad rush which serves me right!

Anyhows do any of you good people know of any nice yards that definitely have either assisted diy or part livery (up to £500 pcm) vacancies at the moment which you can recommend.

Criteria are pref no more than 10 mins ride to get to chobham or horsell common, safe all year turnout, floodlit school. Pref a more adult than child orientated yard and of course nice other liveries!

Shooting Star

Visit site
I've tried buttons and countrywide but not chobham rider yet as their ads get hidden by the security screen on the door when the shop is shut and I've not been able to get over there during opening hours yet.

Thinking I might have to go for a trip to Roakers too although as it's further out i'm not sure how likely it is to be advertising vacancies around chobham that won't be shown in buttons & chobham rider too.