Help please - Craniosacral Therapy

Dazed'n'confused

Visit site
I need your help if possible please!
Does anyone know of someone who does craniosacral therapy in Yorkshire (or who travels to Yorkshire)? I have a lovely horse who sadly head shakes and I feel his problems stem from his poll/jaw/neck/sacral areas. I'm painfully aware that I probably won't be able to cure him but anything is worth a try!
I've tried all the usual things and had him X-ray'd, scoped, nerve blocked...
Many thanks :)

teacups

Visit site
What about the Balanced being (homeopathic) vet practice in Wetherby: maybe they know of someone they'd be happy to recommend?

Doris68

Visit site
A friend in Northants has a young horse which started head shaking and they tried everything (obviously vet first). The best result was from a craniosacral therapist and the horse is 100% better, thanks to her. Sorry, this is not in your area I know, but it maybe worth trying such a therapist recommended in your area.

Dazed'n'confused

Visit site
A friend in Northants has a young horse which started head shaking and they tried everything (obviously vet first). The best result was from a craniosacral therapist and the horse is 100% better, thanks to her. Sorry, this is not in your area I know, but it maybe worth trying such a therapist recommended in your area.

Thank you, it's good to hear that someone's had success with it! I'm struggling to find someone in my area but I do feel it'll help him so won't give up trying!! :)

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
Not craniosacrial therapy but I would contact Andy Jennings of Holme Veterinary Surgery, who does acupuncture and is very good at thinking outside the box, to help a horse.