Help, pretty please, South East Essex people!

cbmcts

Visit site
Does anybody in the South East Essex area (Basildon to Southend) know of grass livery available for a 14.2 gelding just for the summer?

I really want to move off the yard I'm on and I thought that I had grazing lined up but it has suddenly fallen through. Grrr

He's a nice easy pony that gets on with any horse, well mannered (if cheeky at times :) ), safe around kids,dogs and traffic and just coming back into work after a tendon injury but as he's arthritic I'd like him out for the summer.

I've already got winter livery sorted for him but that's not available until the end of October, maybe a couple of weeks earlier.

Oh, and I'm prepared to muck in and help out, dedicated poo picker plus ragwort puller (I get a sad, OCD almost satisfaction looking at a spotless field :) ) and make a decent cuppa.

Any ideas folks?

Farma

Visit site
Have a look in the essex rider/ nevendon (wickford) tack shop and also post notices up of what you are looking for - most grass livery places i know are word of mouth so put flyers up and youll be amazed what you get offered.

cbmcts

Visit site
Thanks Farma.

I'll give that a go - I spoke to them in Nevenden Tack and all the grass livery was the other side of Chelmsford which is just a little far out for me.....

I've heard there is someone doing GL in St Peters Lane, Hockley.....does anybody have an address/phone no for them? PM if you prefer.

TIA