HELP: Trimming a traditional cob?!

OvergrownShetland

Visit site
How do I go about removing the "split ends" in his mane?
Homemade lemonade and tiffin for those who can help solve my conundrum!

Thank you!

Carrots&Mints

Visit site
We have a traditional coloured and we used argon oil - argon oil neat, argon oil conditioner (b&m bargins) and argon oil serum!! Works wonders, works wonders on my own hair as well!!

OvergrownShetland

Visit site
We have a traditional coloured and we used argon oil - argon oil neat, argon oil conditioner (b&m bargins) and argon oil serum!! Works wonders, works wonders on my own hair as well!!

I think Benn is too far gone for argan oil... do you think i could trim them out, then start with the argan oil to prevent it from happening again?

Carrots&Mints

Visit site
Hmmm well sounds to me like you only need to take the ends of then, when I 'pull' my sec d mane I use the blade from scissors and hold the hair tight and then slice the hair off - you could probably use a razor?? you don't want to be pulling the mane (well I wouldn't anyway). Argon oil is great, they have it in b&m bargains for 99p, stock up on the stuff :)

OvergrownShetland

Visit site
Hmmm well sounds to me like you only need to take the ends of then, when I 'pull' my sec d mane I use the blade from scissors and hold the hair tight and then slice the hair off - you could probably use a razor?? you don't want to be pulling the mane (well I wouldn't anyway). Argon oil is great, they have it in b&m bargains for 99p, stock up on the stuff :)

Sounds like a plan. Thank you very much! Will get some for myself at that price! haha