Help! Trouser colour for in-hand?

Three

Visit site
I'm taking the two year old out tom for her first show. (gulp)

So, she's chestnut with four white socks - advice on dark or light trousers needed please!

Haven't got any recent pics (or any of her clean!) but this was last year.

IMG_1764-1.jpg

Kat_Bath

Visit site
I have shown my friend's ginger ninja in hand and wore dark trousers. We did debate it and my friend concluded (after she'd made me run around the school a LOT) that light colours were too light and on a sunny day would be worse so we went for dark.
smile.gif

Good luck
smile.gif

Three

Visit site
Thanks Kat_B - you're a lifesaver!

I 'thought' dark was better - especially as she's not as dark as in her piccy, summer coat an all that - but it's great to have another opinion!

If I survive I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Kat_Bath

Visit site
Looked through my photos of all sorts I have on my 'puter and people showing ginger ninjas are wearing dark. If she didn't have white socks I would debate it...

You will survive-you'll be fine. Looking forward to pics. I'll show you mine if you show me yours-I am going to abseil down a 220ft waterfall tomorrow-weeeeeeeeee!

CrazyMare

Visit site
I'll go with dark too - my friend wears navy with her chestnut and it looks lovely. Avoid black though.

Have fun
smile.gif

Three

Visit site
Thanks both.

C_M - my hacking jacket is greeny grey so navy is out.
frown.gif

One - I wondered about cream but I think I'd blend in with her a bit?

Gosh - I haven't been this worried about showing before! It is my first time showing a two year old though and her first time doing anything!