help with advert for pony

_daisy_

Visit site
well cant quite decide how to phraze the advert for Krunchie. to put it simply shes done chuff all, had chuff all done with her and has only started doing things when i got her all of 4weeks ago.
Krunchie is 2, chestnut filly and should make approx 13-13.2hh
http://community.webshots.com/photo/321155795/2262591190068052746cPeuyr

So shes great with the farrier (ive been told shes great by my friend - been done since foal)-will find out for definite when my farrier comes to trim her on Friday. Shes nervous when handled as (im assuming) shes had a pasteing (sp?) at the yard where she was kinda sold to, but luckily only stayed there a matter of 2weeks. My friend wouldnt hit her as shes great to do.
She comes to you once she knows that youre not going to hurt her. Easily caught. Travels really well but not too good at loading as weve only just learnt to be lead so cant expect too much from her can i.
She went to her first show on Sunday and behaved really really well and came away with 2 3rds.
She would make a lovely ride or drive pony and would come on leaps and bounds if someone had the time to spend with her. My problem is that any spare time ive got i want to play with Willow and Chantin so i dont have any problems with these in the future.
Your help is greatly appreciated.

pixiebee

Visit site
i would put the positive stuff about her first, ie her rossettes, then id say that she needs bringing on(more handling, stuff doing with her) and has the potential to be a super pony. or something along those lines anyway. dont put wont load etc just rephrase it as needs bringing on/handling more etc etc!!!
maybe something like......

2 yo chestnut welsh sec C for sale.

Lovely little pony,to make excellent ride/drive Easy to catch,
good with farrier.First show won two 3rds.
Sure to make super pony with further work. A real great future prospect.

Claireg9

Visit site
I would put the following:

For sale
Welsh Section C Chestnut Filly. 2 y/o to make approx 13.2hh.
This mare is a very quick learner and has manners to burn. On her first outing she came home with two third places and has great showing prospects. Could also turn her hand to jumping or Driving. This little mare needs time to mature and with a bit of TLC will grow into a beautiful pony. Good with the farrier and to be handled.
5* Home wanted for this much loved Filly, Lack of time forces reluctant sale.
£1000 ono
Tel: *************

Hope that helps (I guessed at what i thought would be a fair price but obviously thats only my opinion.)
Claire x