HELP with Gs, advise please

ticobay831

Visit site
Hi Guys
grin.gif

Wonder if anyone could give me a bit of advice.
Im looking for someone to help me out with my boys, probably about an hour a day just from monday to friday hours to suit.
It would involve mucking off one field thats normally two barrows full of muck to be wheeled across a 2 acre field to muck heap. Would have use of tractor and trailer if ground hardend up
frown.gif
would take about 30mins max
Then just probably finishing of stables,eg, filling water buckets and doing hay trugs. The actuall stables would be mucked out by moir
smile.gif

So if i could find someone to help what sort of money do you think they would be exspecting? i havent got a clue really, i cant afford much, im a poor horse owner
frown.gif
but on the other hand i wouldnt want to insult anyone.

Sugestions please guys.
Thanks
Debs x

RLF

Visit site
Personnally i would do an hour a day, once you've taken petrol in to consideration it isnt worth getting out of bed for, unless your paying megabucks!!
sorry to sound negative, just my honest opionon

claire1976

Visit site
Could you not offer rides in return for help? Thats what I do, I have 2 teenagers who come up most days and 1 adult who does 2 days and I don't pay a penny, they just ride when they want!!!

ticobay831

Visit site
I have got a couple of horses that they can also ride if they chose. But i would also like to pay them as well.
I would need someone to look after them if i was to go on holiday or if i wanted to go away the odd weekend. So the idea is to get someone now that helps out and then at least i know them and vice versa and the horses will be used to them by the time i go away. Most of all i wont worry so much about them. I hate having to send them out to livery yards it disrupts everything.

cariadssogreat

Visit site
You need to find a freelance groom really - I do it but I am a 4 hr drive from you!! The racing stables I do an hour a morning for pay £10 per hour and they are just up the road. Likewise when they are away I house and dog sit and do the night time checks ( they still have 3 f/t grooms during the day) for £25 per day.
Cant you find anyone from moreton morrel or are you too far away?

clipertyplop

Visit site
i sure theres a teenager somwhere that wants to ern a few £££ even if its only to top up there mobile phones put and advert in local P.O.