Help with Stallions please

freddiesmum

Visit site
I have a mare by Power Blade out of a Clover Hill mare. She's had a foal by an ID who has turned out to be quite stocky (although lovely) and I am thinking that I would like to put her to something finer, with a high proportion of tb. I'm looking to breed an eventer (for an amateur to produce)/hunter so needs to have a good sensible temperament. Mare is good looking (short coupled) but her neck is a tad too short.
Ideas please!
PS I would love to have a dun (although I wouldn't just be breeding for colour...)

Springs

Visit site
I have a mare by Power Blade out of a Clover Hill mare. She's had a foal by an ID who has turned out to be quite stocky (although lovely) and I am thinking that I would like to put her to something finer, with a high proportion of tb. I'm looking to breed an eventer (for an amateur to produce)/hunter so needs to have a good sensible temperament. Mare is good looking (short coupled) but her neck is a tad too short.
Ideas please!
PS I would love to have a dun (although I wouldn't just be breeding for colour...)

Hi you could look at Spring’s Spirit. He is a 9yo British Bred stallion that’s around 75% TB. His young stock are speaking for themselves with the oldest competing last year as a 5yo in British Eventing competed at 9 events, finished in the top 10 seven times and the top 5 five times, qualified for the Mitsubishi Motors Cup at BE90 once and the BE100 twice and the British Eventing Young Horse Championship and has the potential to go a lot further. Good luck