HELP!!!!!!!

popsdosh

Visit site
Please all of you in your travels keep an eye out for Owen Brennan who has gone missing .
He is in his mid seventies with short greying hair and medium height and build. He will naturally try to be close to horses so if you see anybody closely matching this description near your horses please phone the police and inform them. He has been missing a few days from Derby and may try to get back to the Newark and Worksop areas were he used to train.He had suffered a stroke in september and is suffering short term memory loss.
He was by far (and indeed the whole family are)the nicesest man I ever met in the racing world and would always go out of his way to help anybody.
So please just be vigilant and I hope so much that he will be found safe to give his family a happy christmas. Fingers crossed!!!!!

PS Like most in the racing world he will have an Irish accent if you converse with him.

CrazyMare

Visit site
How worrying for the family!

I will keep my eye out, as I am between Derby & Newark, particularly if someone was heading for main roads - I'm between the M1/A50 and the A46....

superpony

Visit site
Bumping. I second Popsdosh. He and his wife are incredibly nice people.. they would do anything for anyone and Owen is a real character. I am keeping everything crossed he is found safe and thinking of Pat. x

popsdosh

Visit site
Could I just say a thank you to those who have! Could we all please try and keep this on page one over the Christmas period ,I just so hope that we soon have poisitive news that would be the best present I could have!
Happy Christmas to you all!!!!

popsdosh

Visit site
Sadly as some may have seen in the news Owen had been found earlier in the week in the river derwent and tonight it has been confirmed it was him. As sad as it may be I am sure the family will draw some comfort from having closure and knowing that he is now back with them.
Owen you were truly a gentleman and I feel privileged to have known you and your infectious joy of life!
Thank you to everybody who helped keep this thread up there at the time in the vain hope somebody may find him.