Heritage Bridles

Ash the arab

Visit site
I've been looking for a bridle for a while now.
I wanted Xfull, havana and preferably a comfort headpiece, i had given myself a £100 budget. The only one i really liked was the sabre Cordoba, but a bit out of my price range especially as i don't even own the horse it is for
blush.gif

Anyway, after reading a few good reports on the Heritage range i thought i would give them a look. There was one on ebay last week - Xfull, havana, crank noseband and comfort headpiece - and i won it for £37 inc postage!
It arrived this morning and i'm really impressed with it, very soft leather, lovely padding - can't wait to try it on!
So thanks guys for the recommendations!

CSYMolly

community.webshots.com
Oooh thanks for posting this, looking for a new bridle myself and was wondering about the heritage. Anyone know what the Rhinegold ones are like? I know their rugs aren't really top quality so wondered if the bridles were any good?

Ash the arab

Visit site
I doubt the Heritage bridle is up to the standard of the better known makes, but value for money - o don't think you can go wrong!
I haven't seen any Rhinegold bridles so can't comment - sorry!

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
I've seen a Rhinegold one and wasnt impressed by the quality or look of it. It looked very plasticy. G has a heritage bridle for best and the quality is excellent. So good that I daren't use it. Personally I love sabre bridles, but they don't do them in G's size or he'd have one lol.

spaniel

Visit site
I bought the same Heritage (Sam Sharpe) bridle for my ID and am so pleased with it.

So hard finding anything big enough for him so it was a gamble but it fits perfectly and is much better quality than I expected for the money.

Tangaroo

Visit site
I have the sabre cordoba for dressage ( bought off ebay for £67 almost new!!) and the heritage one for jumping . They are both really nice. Obviously the sabre is better quality but i am happy with both of them.

pfarrugia

Visit site
I got my heritage comfort bridle (XFS) off of ebay too - I love it - use it as an everyday one and it's lasted a good couple of years and is still going strong.

I also have a rhinegold comfort double bridle which is fab - was looking at the heritage one but the cheek pieces are a little too thin for my big boys face.

They're great - you'll get so much out of it!

Blizzard

Visit site
My new big boy has a Heritage bridle, they are generous and good quality, I woudl def recomend if you need an X full as some brands come up small.

rachelandcassie

Visit site
i have a heritage in hand bridle in black and the leather is lovely! has anyone got a pic of the brown? i always see them advertised but they never show pics of the brown. it'd be perfect if it matches my bates brown saddle:)
ta!