He's finally mine..!!!! ????

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
Some might remember that my loan cobs owner wanted to sell him last year but in the end, with finances the way they were etc I heartbrokenly told her I was unable to. She agreed to leave him on loan with with me but this year, due to personal circumstances, she really had to sell. I had been sharing his costs with my friend but as of the beginning of this year I took over all the running costs of him myself to see if I could genuinely manage to run two horses.
After some frantic scrabbling to get the money together, as of Sunday, he became MINE..!! I still keep having to pinch myself that he actually belongs to me and I never have to worry about him being taken away from me ????
I'm hoping to show him in hand at some point so would like to give him a more "posh" passport name than he has....he's just "Rocket" on there which is his pet name.
Suggestions on a postcard ??
Squeeeeeeeeee ???
(Just to add, he's 11 and 15.1 1/2 with 10.5" of bone..!!! I've had him here for 2 and a half years :) )20211009_150016_resize_48.jpg20211009_150125_resize_72.jpg

Last edited:

PurBee

Visit site
Congratulations!! Fantastic well done for working so hard to get him. He’s a really gorgeous even, neat cob isnt he? No wonder youre in love! ?
Would a baroque/medieval show name suit or would that be cliche? (Im not up to date with horse show name fashions, if they exist at all!) Ill have a think.

Rocket is going to think youve gone loopy today with you bouncing around him excited….i’d be like golum…”my precious…youre mine, all mine!” ??

SEL

Visit site
Haha, he's actually quite a big lad...he's got Clydesdale in him and is built like one too...I think pics are quite deceiving ???

Ha! I looked at your photo and saw a good chunk of a horse there - and I like my draft horses :)
He's lovely. Just the type I'd have for myself. Really, really pleased for you.