He's finally mine..!!!! ????

eahotson

Visit site
Some might remember that my loan cobs owner wanted to sell him last year but in the end, with finances the way they were etc I heartbrokenly told her I was unable to. She agreed to leave him on loan with with me but this year, due to personal circumstances, she really had to sell. I had been sharing his costs with my friend but as of the beginning of this year I took over all the running costs of him myself to see if I could genuinely manage to run two horses.
After some frantic scrabbling to get the money together, as of Sunday, he became MINE..!! I still keep having to pinch myself that he actually belongs to me and I never have to worry about him being taken away from me ????
I'm hoping to show him in hand at some point so would like to give him a more "posh" passport name than he has....he's just "Rocket" on there which is his pet name.
Suggestions on a postcard ??
Squeeeeeeeeee ???
(Just to add, he's 11 and 15.1 1/2 with 10.5" of bone..!!! I've had him here for 2 and a half years :) )View attachment 82845View attachment 82846
Sooo happy for you.Hope you have many happy years together.

Merrymoles

Visit site
Well done SLH and here's to many happy years with him! We call someone I know who speaks very slowly Rocket Ron! So slightly tongue in cheek but you could add any name starting with R to it - Rocket Rodney, Rocket Rob, Rocket Ranaldo...

southerncomfort

Visit site
Some might remember that my loan cobs owner wanted to sell him last year but in the end, with finances the way they were etc I heartbrokenly told her I was unable to. She agreed to leave him on loan with with me but this year, due to personal circumstances, she really had to sell. I had been sharing his costs with my friend but as of the beginning of this year I took over all the running costs of him myself to see if I could genuinely manage to run two horses.
After some frantic scrabbling to get the money together, as of Sunday, he became MINE..!! I still keep having to pinch myself that he actually belongs to me and I never have to worry about him being taken away from me ????
I'm hoping to show him in hand at some point so would like to give him a more "posh" passport name than he has....he's just "Rocket" on there which is his pet name.
Squeeeeeeeeee ???
(Just to add, he's 11 and 15.1 1/2 with 10.5" of bone..!!! I've had him here for 2 and a half years :) )View attachment 82845View attachment 82846

Yay! Congratulations!!

Lois Lame

Visit site
Squeeeeeeeeee ???
Oooh, I like.

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
Thank you everyone for your lovely words ?
I'm just so happy to be able to finally relax and enjoy him. I know a loan means they don't belong to you and I really didn't intend to fall so in love with him, esp as I have Rex too but there's just something about this idiot creature that makes my heart do a happy dance ???

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Thank you everyone for your lovely words ?
I'm just so happy to be able to finally relax and enjoy him. I know a loan means they don't belong to you and I really didn't intend to fall so in love with him, esp as I have Rex too but there's just something about this idiot creature that makes my heart do a happy dance ???

That's what counts! I didn't realise you wanted to keep him, I hope Rex's nose isn't too out of joint, but I can always offer him a home if he wants to leave ?

Last edited: