hes going to new home on thursday

maggiehorse

Visit site
hi
i posted last week about my 15.2 tb which we bred to event with my 6ft husband i listened to everyones opinion about leaving him another year in the hope he,d make 16.2 plus, i had decided to do this but in the end asked my yo daughter , a experienced equine vet for her opinion , she measured him carefully at wither and rump , said as he was completly level and had only grown an inch in past year (he grew like a weed as a yearling ) she felt he would only grow another inch if at all, we event at advanced , this would be far too much carrying 14 stone so we reluctantly advertised him on horsemart last tuesday , we had a lovely mother and 16 yr old daughter come to view him , hes going to do tetrathalon with the daughter and rc with lightweight mum , we couldnt ask for a better home , and we got full asking price , so we take him to new home on thursday and hope we can keep in touch

Firewell

Visit site
Sounds like it has all worked out for the best :). I'm sure he will be very happy in his new home!

BobbyMondeo

Visit site
I didnt see the original post but sounds like it is the right decision and he is going to lovely home.

Hope it all works out and you find something else for your husband

flirtygerty

Visit site
Glad you made the right decision, we let a 12yr old TB go as he was bored with us which made him spooky, he now does fun stuff and works most days, his new mum loves him to bits and we have an older ex brood mare, who is happy to hack out and do pleasure rides, but enjoys chilling out grazing as well, good result all round