Hey BBs...

severnmiles

Visit site
Yes he's very smart, don't be put off by the dam, she's bred a nice eventing type to Another Hoarwithy (though she was quirky due to dad passing it on). This one's got a lovely temp as daddy is sooo laid back. Gaelic Prince and his brother GG both really move aswell. I have to say I was tempted with this one! Just have too many at present!
frown.gif

Arentino's got relations doing very well in eventing out in Germany too.

severnmiles

Visit site
Which foal have you got? No I didn't see her, you said she's nice, have you found a buyer for her? She offered me the mare end of last year. Pssst, I thought you weren't a fan of the KT stock?

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
Im not a fan of KT but I think shes lovely. An owner of mine has been trying to buy the filly for a year, they are still arguing on price.
I spoke to MS the other day, was supposed to be having the Im Supposin and the Cloudings to break. Tom Costello has been there and brought the IS and the KT colt out of the other mare, and shes leaving the Cloudings till next year - I really like him too. Shes very hacked off at mo with the planning bullsh~t.

severnmiles

Visit site
I know! Nasty neighbour, I always thought he was very pervy! Creep. She won it though and the school is in.

Ooo I loved Dopey...such long legs!

'An owner of mine has been trying to buy the filly for a year, they are still arguing on price.'

Hehe, M isn't one to budge on price!

Cloudings out of Empress? That was fast as a foal, left everything standing (I know they're warmbloods!
smirk.gif
) the other TB foal and the mares couldn't catch him either.

I wish she had kept in the TB's instead of the Traks even though she has gorg horses.

vicijp

Shes trying for planning on barns/yard down in the valley by the house, wont know if its moving until September. Thats why shes having a bit of a sell out, only room to keep 23 in this winter.
Shes selling a load and then shes gonna put Arentino on the TBs, start afresh after the winter. We are desperately trying to persuade her to stick at it - shes only down about the racing industry because she put her trust in a few idiots that messed her about.
I think my owner is trying to swop the KT filly for a brood mare from the family of Dawn Run, its first foal won a bumper a couple of weeks ago. More than a fair swop seeing as shes in foal and has one at foot!
If I come into money the Cloudings is top of my list!

severnmiles

Visit site
Oh she talked about that years ago, would be nice to have it all at the house. Have you seen the Tino to Empress foal in the flesh? They'd be nice eventers but if I had her money to spend I'd have put it into TB's, though someone said the value has gone out of them
confused.gif

I'm off to email her, she txt me yesterday saying she hadn't heard from me and phoned me a couple of weeks ago and was talking for AGES....she sounded a bit down
frown.gif

vicijp

She sounded quite down when I spoke to her, but I hardly ever speak to her on the phone so may just be normal. I usualy drop by when im that way and we spend hours wandering!
Only seen the foals that were just born a few weeks ago, still in. Didnt have time to see the ones that were out.

BBs

Visit site
Aww thanks guys - very smart looking foal - will how dad later as hes the one with the dosh lol

Thanks guys for thinking of me
smile.gif

He was born in 2005 - how big is he now?

severnmiles

Visit site
I think he's got to make atleast 16.2hh as both G.Prince and GG were both the biggest in the yougstock barn (out of the weanlings-yearlings).

Although dad is only 16.1hh both of his G.parents are well over 17.0hh so there could be a throw back there.

Worth a look as she has lots to choose from!