HHO members FB second hand tack fb page

minkymoo

Visit site
I've been having a think about the HHO fb 2nd hand group. I need a few HHOer as fb friends to start it. So, I thought that if anyone would like to join, PM me with your fb name and I'll add you as a friend to get it started. It will be a closed group

I thought of a few rules to start with to make sure it is successful, if anyone has any other ideas, please post on this thread.

* A poster needs to have a minimum of 50 posts before being allowed to join (to make sure they're genuine)
* Anyone requesting admittance will need to provide their HHO name to prove they're a member of the forum
* All posting charges are to be agreed by the buyer & seller
* It will work on a first come, first served basis, if the sale/agreement falls through, then the seller can arrange for the next in line to receive the item if they still want to sell it & the 2nd person still wants to buy it.

Anything else? :)

DD265

Visit site
Sounds good!

Might just be worth putting a disclaimer up that payments by BACS/Postal Order/Cash can leave the buyer unprotected, and that sellers should send with tracking for their protection.

Amicus

Visit site
Excellent will pm you.

Seems daft to be only paypal if local cash on collection surely safer for seller and saves letting paypal cash in.

QueenDee_

Visit site
I agree paypal is great, but its probably best just to post a warning about the others and then allow others to organise payment as they wish.

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
There is, of course, a page already set up under the title HHO Swap Shop. Doesn't get a huge amount of use though.

minkymoo

Visit site
I'm hoping that by clicking on the link, if you want to join, you should be able to request to do so.

I'm getting loads of pm's, so thank you! I am however struggling to keep up so hopefully a direct request should work better!

Thanks for the support! 😃

acorn92x

Visit site
Already said it on the other thread about second hand tack but I have joined (And thank you for approving :)), I'll PM you on here with my real name.

minkymoo

Visit site
We're getting more and more people joining which is brilliant!

This also means people are starting to post for sale items! We've got a gorgeous V shaped browband (cob size) and a whole load of bits, a saddle and other tack. Come and have a look!

FionaM12

Visit site
Admin don't read all threads so probably better to put your request in the queries section or send a message to admin. :)

tashcat

Visit site
This sounds like a brilliant idea!

I've pm'ed you my name, but sent a request too!

Its great to hear so many hho users signing up, thanks OP for organising it all! :)

Redders

Visit site
Just want to say this was an awesome idea!! I love it- it gives me another place to browse when I have read HHO and exhausted ebay!