HHO's Own Home Grown H&H/Saracen Eventing Bursary Finalist

TGM

Visit site
Well I have been on this forum for eleven years now, and during that time have posted photos and updates of my daughter's riding activities, starting with her very first teeny tiny one day event way back in 2006:

http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?19989-The-Sprog-s-First-One-Day-Event

They grow up so quickly and daughter is now seventeen and started doing British Eventing last year, qualifying for the BE100u18 championships last year and has just stepped up to doing ONu18s this year. Opened my copy of Horse & Hound yesterday to find that she had been selected as one of the finalists in the Horse & Hound/Saracen Horse Feeds Eventing Bursary! Words can't describe how proud I am and obviously daughter is over the moon.

5024752.jpg

We've learnt so much over the years from this forum and I think it has really helped her get where she is now.

A big thank you to Saracen and Horse & Hound for the opportunity and for selecting her as a finalist. A nail-biting fortnight's wait for the final decision now!

ihatework

Visit site
How fantastic, I couldn't think of anyone better to win this award.
She has worked so hard and made really good use of the PC/RC junior pathway to give her a solid base with which to progress into BE. A cracking jockey :)

TGM

Visit site
How fantastic, I couldn't think of anyone better to win this award.
She has worked so hard and made really good use of the PC/RC junior pathway to give her a solid base with which to progress into BE. A cracking jockey :)

Thank you IHW, you are right, she has really worked hard. Up early before school every day to see to her own horse and does all the fitness and schooling work herself in all weather conditions. Her horse had never done a dressage test or competed cross country before she got him, so it has not been achieved with the benefit of an established schoolmaster either. Very pleased the effort is now paying off for her.

spidge

Visit site
Best of luck with that and any other sponsorship deals that may come your way. Good choice of pic :)