Hi and a wee update.

casey2312

s6.photobucket.com
How is everybody? I have not been on for a while. Two weeks ago I come back from the US. I spent 2 months there preparing for my final equine dentistry exams....and am pleased to say I am now a certified equine dentist. i found this self gratifying bit of news on the net.
grin.gif

http://www.veterinarypracticenews.com/vet-cover-stories/equine-oral-health.aspx

Tiff is really well, I found out yesterday she is pregnant to Forrest's dad Luidam. Yay, so big ginger horses for me. (hopefully)
grin.gif
grin.gif

Forrest is doing really well. He was sold to a well known pro rider, and has been getting consistent clears in BN and Discovery. Their plan is to take him to the 5 year old championships. The love him to bits, and his big personality. I went to see him, and he wasn't too fussed to see me, but when the owner come along, he was all loved up to see her. So that made me really happy to know he was doing good.

I got my permanent visa for Australia, Tiff flies over on the 31st August and I fly out a week later. But she has to stay in quarantine until she has had the baby because of the CEM virus. So unfortunately she has to stay over in Sydney, whilst I am in Perth.

Anyway, thats it for me. Hope you are all OK.
grin.gif