Hi Everyone I am New

moon_drop

Visit site
Hi
I am new and thought I would introduce myself and my horses.
I have four horses at the moment. Maddie, Sandy, Willie and the wee man Ewan.
Maddie is 7yrs old and 15.2hh, she a Friesian cross TB. I have had her since she was 3yrs old and backed and schooled her myself.
Sandy is my mum’s highland pony he’s 14.2hh and 16yrs old. We rescued him 7 years ago.
Willie was my first pony he’s 14.2hh connemara cross TB. Willie is retired now because he has equine epilepsy.
And not forgetting the wee man Ewan a Shetland pony he keeps Willie Company. We’ve had ewan and Willie 8 years.
Will tell you lots more about them in the future. I have been reading the forum for a few weeks and thought it was time a joined in.

tw1nn1ejo

Visit site
hello and welcome!! your horses sound lovely? any pics we could possibly see?
smile.gif
laugh.gif

twinnieolz

Visit site
heyaa and welcome, your horses and ponies sound sooooo cute!! do you do lots of eventing, hunting?
and can't wait to see more piccies!

moon_drop

Visit site
just posted photos of my horses it was easer than I thought it would be.
Maddie and I do a bit of everything we don't hunt being in the north of scotland but would like to have a go. sandy and willie have very different stories quite long so will tell you about them later. ewans just a star and as you have said cute and alot of fun, he can out wit me at every move.

I am a big showjumping fan and I also love eventing.
big fan of John and robert whitaker and the lovely will funnell. met him and pippa at the start of this year and they were really nice people, will was very interested in willie's story.
I jump judge at Burgie ever year and get to met all the eventers. met ollie townend this year he fell off at our jump so i was there to help him up LOL.

lottie1990

www.myspace.com
Heya welcome to the forum, cant help but ask is your shetland wee man Ewan named after the little guy off jackass, jus that they call him 'wee man' and shetlands are small like he is lol, sorry for sounding nosey