Hi from Wales!

awelshandawarmblood

Visit site
Hi all!

Just to say a quick hello, hoping to come an active member & be able to contribute to threads. Learnt so much on here over the years figured its about time I get stuck in! I have an opinionated Section D gelding who I have had from a foal & is my main riding horse, plus in the last few months bitten the bullet & bought an 18 month old Warmblood gelding to bring on & chase my bucket list dream of getting out eventing! Look forward to meeting you all & reading your threads!

BenvardenRach2

Visit site
Oh lovely!! I’m living in Caerphilly currently. Born and bred in Beddau but have since then liven in Hong Kong of all places and Derbyshire now back in lovely wales :)!

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Hi all! Thank you for the welcome! I'm originally from Newport, also lived in Bridgend but we've just moved house to Monmouthshire! Where are all you guys from? X

My mum lives in Wales in Newcastle Emlyn but she has just sold her house so will be moving to Cambridge, I live in Hertfordshire and lived in Essex for years before that.

awelshandawarmblood

Visit site
Ah there's a fair few of us then from all over! :D

Oh lovely!! I’m living in Caerphilly currently. Born and bred in Beddau but have since then liven in Hong Kong of all places and Derbyshire now back in lovely wales :)!

Until very recently I was keeping my boy in Rudry so not far away! Took full advantage of the lovely forestry :)