Highly recommended saddle cloth!

MagicMelon

Visit site
Bought myself a Bartl saddle cloth a while ago, the one with sheepskin rolled over the front and under the top half. Really pleased with it! A proper luxury saddle cloth which my horse loves! Ive ALWAYS had a massive problem with saddle cloths slipping back on my slim high withered boy but this stays absolutely put! Feels lovely as well....!

Just thought Id highly recommend it in case anyone else was looking for one!
smile.gif

spudsmum

Visit site
Gutted when i read this! I bought the Stephens version of this numnah and it rubs! Did a toss up between the two and went for the wrong one as usual. P.S cheap Stephens version for sale cheap if anybody wants one!!!!

Stella

Visit site
I went with Mattes Platinum - gorgeous, fabulous quality, doesn't rub but turned out the sheepskin changed the fit of my saddle, so I can no longer use it. Grrrrrr ....! and it was so expensive
frown.gif

debbielinder

Visit site
ive got a prolite one which is great fits well looks smart but have to say its started fraying a bit and ive not had it that long mind you so have my prolite tendon boots love to know how these top eventers keep theres looking good after going round badminton i go out and do an hours roadwork an they look battered! they prob got like 500 pairs!