Hiring a horse for hacking

Green Bean

Visit site
I don't know if this is even possible, but I would like to hire a small horse from time to time for my daughter to accompany me when I go hacking. I have my own horse, but sadly my budget doesn't stretch to 2. Does anyone have any experience with this? I am near Aylesbury / Leighton Buzzard

Peter7917

Visit site
I would just put an advert out that states you would like the occasional ride but cannot commit to set days or it even being weekly but are happy to pay 'per ride'

if you can ride to a decent enough standard then im sure you will find something, especially if one of you is small enough to ride a pony.

Peter7917

Visit site
I would just put an advert out that states you would like the occasional ride but cannot commit to set days or it even being weekly but are happy to pay 'per ride'

if you can ride to a decent enough standard then im sure you will find something, especially if one of you is small enough to ride a pony.

Peter7917

Visit site