Hiya new here :D

xxtifferexx

New User
Visit site
Hi all
Im new here
laugh.gif

Im 17 - A girl - from cornwall, UK hehe and i own a lufferly 5 yr old 14.2h andy x percheron gelding called zorro
laugh.gif
i have included a pic of him, I have also included a pic of my old ponu charlie who i sold recently b.c he was too small
frown.gif
He is a 4/5 yr old 13.2ish nf pony who i backed last year
smile.gif
he now belongs to a very good friend on my yard!

Nuff about me , heres the pics , hope u like XxX

my new baby
Sexipic-1.jpg

Sexipic-4.jpg

Please excuse saddle (just done some xc jumps and it had slipped lol)
menzorro.jpg

my old pony charlie

charlie022.jpg

with his new owner:
charjump.jpg

Sexipic.jpg

comments wud be appreciated Bye
laugh.gif
xxx

Weezy

Visit site
Hi and welcome - quite a few Andy owners on here (I am one!) Never heard of that particular cross tho!

As for comments, I think your saddle is way too small for you and your horse
laugh.gif
Sorry if that offends!!!
crazy.gif

Enjoy the forum, its addictive *tries to cover post count*

xxx

xxtifferexx

New User
Visit site
Hi all
thx for the comments hehe no probs weezy twas a borrowed saddle lol and is a 15 1/2" I havent got a saddle yet as present, but am riding bareback atm hehe

moon_drop

Visit site
Hi and welcome, zorro is very handsome my type of horse very nice he's got a fan here in scotland lol. Whats he like to ride? what do you two get up to? charlie looks very cute in pink headcoller.

xxtifferexx

New User
Visit site
hehe thanks moon drop

He lovely to ride, hes only a baby though so is a bit spooky at things *cough cough* puddles hehe but yet will swim in the rivers and sea, silly horse! We are hopefully going to get into a bit of jumping, but have only started the basics
smile.gif
I will tell him hes got yet another fan - hes such a poser lol x

piaffe

Visit site
Welcome! Lovely pics! Never heard of a spanish norman but it made me chuckle! had a flash back to a random advert with a bloke called norm!
grin.gif

moon_drop

Visit site
He sounds a bit like my mare maddie she seven and should know better or so everyone keeps telling me. she sat on the farrier yesterday, well all most he wasn't very happy with her he was haffing and paffing like a dragon. Although once he had gone I had a good laugh about it and told maddie that it was about time he started to work for his money Lol. she gets herself up to alot of trouble she well worth it though. I back her myself. I also have two other horses, willie and sandy oh and a shetland called Ewan.

Maddie (a bit big sorry)
photos35135.jpg

she 15.2hh and she a friesian cross tb
moondrop.jpg

xxtifferexx

New User
Visit site
maddies lovely
laugh.gif
I love greys and friesians and andalusians are my faves
laugh.gif
she looks a gem, wish mine was 15.2 really but hes ideal like he is, im only short hehe xxx

Theresa_F

Visit site
Hi and welcome. I am a huge fan of heavy horses so love half of your boy. Actually if I hadn't turned to heavy hairies, andys are my next choice, so actually I love the whole lot. He looks a real sweetie.

Hope you enjoy the forum.