HKM Saddle Cloths?

Kenzo

Visit site
Is it me or do they come up quite small in the sizes?

I stumbled across 'thee one' and snapped it off it's hanger quicker than you could say Willy Fox-Pitt , it was beautiful, it's was lush...it's was soo Mr M, in like a metallic grey/blue colour, I looked at the size only to discover it was in fact FULL, it was tiny, ok more like a cob size:(

One wash and it would no doubt be transformed into a pony size!

Checked with the staff and indeed it was a full and they don't do an extra full size.

How do you find the sizing, I'm reluctant to order any saddle cloths online now as the all vary so much.

WelshD

Visit site
I have a pony sized one that looks like an excercise sheet on my pony

Perhaps they only have one size and three labels lol

Costypop

Visit site
I use full size on my 17" saddle, lots of room, the best thing though is they fit really well and don't tend to slip. And they hold there colour well, I brought a yellow one cheap (new) from eBay but thought it wouldn't wash well and would stain. Nope, washes very well, no stains and is washed weekly, must be 3-4 years old now

alsxx

Visit site
I have a couple of their dressage saddlepads, and on my spindly TB (who makes everything look big lol!) they fit really well, I wouldn't say they are generous!

p87

Visit site
I'd heard they were small in size so bought a full size for my cob size arab but its massive! Should have just bought the right size like a normal person haha :)