Hkm saddlecloths

SecretAgentBilly

Visit site
Has anyone got a HKM saddlecloth? What are they like quality wise? And how big do they come up - my pony is usually a cob size wise but they only have a pony or a full option. Thanks.

WelshD

Visit site
I have a pony one. Lovely quality but on my small pony its big enough to use as a quarter sheet so I'd say they are generous

I can measure it along the spine if you want to compare with your existing cloth?

NativePonyLover

Visit site
I got a full size for my cob sized native & it's fine :) I think pony would have been too small. I'm just gutted my boy is now in a corrector type saddle pad, so no more pretty colours for us!

Ponycarrots

Visit site
I've got one! It's a lovely velvet one in an unusual style and wine red :)
It's great quality, I've used it in rain and snow and washed it a few times and the velvet hasn't come off or anything :) it's probably my favourite saddlecloth I've got

GemG

Visit site
Got a couple of working ones and they seem ideal for what I need. The ones I have are the basic ones, no frills, just wanted not too much bulk, plain saddlecloths, I think about £22 if memory serves me right. Nice range of colours though. Full size fits my 14.2hh med build with a 'adult' size, normal dressage saddle.

Would, and will buy again!

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
I've got a couple of the Gently ones which have a lovely soft fleecy lining that gets a big thumbs up from the sensitive ones. I'd say the Full size is fairly generous as there is plenty of space with an 18" saddle.