Hmmmmmmm in light of the LP video?

SirenaXVI

s17.photobucket.com
This landed in my inbox today

Dear Horsemart Reader......

New Parelli Natural Horsemanship Get Started DVD

Parelli Natural Horsemanship - you've heard about it, heard what fun it can be, how inspirational it has been for thousands of horse and pony owners - but you're still not sure about having a go!

The team at Parelli has come up with just the answer - the new Parelli Get Started DVD which will give everyone wanting to have a go the confidence and tools to TRY IT!

The DVD features Pat Parelli playing with a horse completely new to Parelli Natural Horsemanship techniques and methods.

It also includes advice on how to play three of the Parelli Seven Games. The Friendly Game, The Porcupine Game and The Driving Game, to give viewers an insight into how to progress and the steps to take.

A section on common problems includes advice when it comes to trailer loading issues and helps overcome other similar frustrations faced by many horse owners on a daily basis.

Communication problems are usually at the heart of frustrations and misunderstandings between horses and humans. All a horse knows to do when having trouble is to resist, and sometimes quite violently.

Every problem can be solved without force when you use love, language and leadership. This is why Parelli has become the world's leading method for preventing and solving problems with horses. It teaches you how to see things from their perspective and to use strategies that make sense to the horse.

Quick fixes don't work. This is a true fix. Pat Parelli will teach you how to solve problems naturally, the way a horseman would.

The new Parelli Natural Horsemanship Get Started DVD is £19.95!

I highlighted the paragraphs I think perhaps Linda needs to read;)

teddyt

Visit site
If what she was doing was love, language and leadership and making a fortune by charging people for it then i might change my name to Minga Pawelli and have a go myself. Im in the wrong job

MrReally

Visit site
Do you think she knows that we have been talking about her actions in the video?
It would be interesting to hear what she had to say about it. I don't she how she could justify her actions.