Holistic Horse and Pony Centre

ropa

Visit site
Hello,

Does anyone have any experience of the Holistic Horse and Pony Centre in Ockham?

Many thanks.

Newlands

Visit site
I have only ridden through the bridle way that runs through the middle of it and remember it not being the tidiest of places with hazaderous things lying around fields with ponies in them whij shocked me a little. The horses all looked ok from what I remember but just looked as if there were a few accidents waiting to happen. Are you looking for livery?

ropa

Visit site
Hi thanks for the message. What type of things did you see in the fields?
Yes I am looking for livery.

giveitago

Visit site
I know it well.

Yes, the peeps are nice, the horses are well cared for in herds. Generally horses live out 24/7 but they have ample stabling facilities. It's very much an alternative type yard where your horse will be cared for as an individual. You'll often see a visiting physio, iridologist or healer.

Instruction, husbandry, food, hay and farrier etc is all good.

It's a very relaxed atmosphere and there's always plenty going on. It can be busy at the weekends as they are also a riding school. There's usually a hack going out mid morning so always a buddy to ride with. They offer group or individual lessons. Crops, gadgets and restraints are Generally not welcome.

Regards the 'stuff' in the field, I havent been for a while but I do know that the horses are well cared for. The actual landowner does have an area for scrap etc but that is fenced off from the horsy area and nothing to do with the yard. They have various paddocks for lami's etc.

As far as I remember, they do various livery packages, working livery, part etc.

Give Wendy a ring and go and see it, then make a decision. 07801567850.

Hope that helps.