Honestly you couldn't make it up!!! (My useless human) by Callum

eahotson

Visit site
Just got in the field today and guess who turns up!! We have a new school which SHE is delighted with but not me as I feel this heralds more work.She hauls me in and tacks me up in her usual slapdash manner and we head for the school. SHE thinks she is going to school me. I have other ideas. She fiddles with gate to try and fasten it (I mean what does she think? I am going to bolt out?). Just when she thinks she has fastened it I nudge it open. JUST TRYING TO BE HELPFUL! I stand like a rock while she mounts. She is visibly pleased with this and obviously thinks she is schooling/training me well. I sag in the middle. Honestly its not a Highland she needs its a cart horse. Off we tootal. I spook to rattle her. Zilch. Blow. Big spook. Still nothing. Despair until hysterical Harriet discovers she hasn't done up her chin strap. Stand for hours while she fiddles with gloves whip etc. to fasten strap. Drops whip. HA HA. Now I just go deaf. What was that you said? Eventually she gives up and back to yard. Fishes out a new rug (And yes I do diserve it no matter what she says!) and faffs about trying to put it on and keep it clean in case its the WRONG size. My friend trys to slobber over it. I go closer to help him. Further hysterics as it turns out to be TOO SMALL. She finally manages to get me back into the field. I am exhausted. Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

eohippus

equi-librium.mysite.orange.co.uk
thats really good
grin.gif

regards
Dawn

rach1984horse

Visit site
Oh dear Callum. My human has also been farting about with rugs this week. She's not got TWO on me!!! I've got more wrapping than a Christmas present...

Good work stopping your human "schooling" you. I've been off work for two months now. My human thinks my sore mouth is all better now and keeps mentioning taking me out for a ride. We'll see about that.

Lots of love.
Rosie xx.