hoof supplements

Bossanova

Visit site
www.olympichorsefeeds.com
Healthy hoof and sole actually works and is far less money than farriers formula. Used it on my boy all through the summer when his feet can get really dry and cracky but this year theyve stood up really well, even farrier is impressed.

Stasha22

Visit site
I'm trying out a new supplement from Naf. I think it's called 'Pro Feet' and its part of their 5 star range. Its a liquid and the ingredients spec seems to be pretty good. Only be on it 2 weeks so can't say yet how good it is.

I'm also putting Cornecresine (spelling?) on the top of her feet to help them grow and hopefully become stronger. My farrier told me that was worth a try but again, only been doing it for a couple of weeks.

lornaA

Visit site
I've been putting naf biotin in feed, putting cornucresine round coronary band and once or twice a week putting on keratex.

Only been doing it 6 weeks so too early to sayfor sure.

_jetset_

Visit site
I have been using Equine America's Hoof Power... I am trying to prepare her feet for being shoeless nearer the time and when she had her shoes off at stud her feet were terrible when she came back!

I asked my farrier whether he thought there was a difference and he said the new hoof growth was definitely improved and her feet looked healthier and in better condition.