Hope Valley Saddlrey

Visit site
Has anyone else had issues with returns and refunds?

I bought a pair of boots back in November, they didn't fit so sent them back at the start of January to avoid the xmas rush and requested a different size. As yet I have neither received the new boots or a refund. I have emailed, spoken to them on their chat (always get kicked off when they decide they don't want to answer questions: and set up a Paypal dispute that went in their favour somehow!

Currently on the chat with them AGAIN! but I most certainly will not be buying anything else from them. Shocking customer service.

Visit site
Getting somewhere now ... slightly! Apparently they sent me an email once they received the original boots back requesting payment for posting the next lot out. I did not receive this email and this is a different response to any other they have given me so far. Up til now they have denied every receiving the boots back.

Foxglove

Visit site
I placed an order for a pair of breeches about 6 weeks ago. Listed as “in stock” on the website, payment taken immediately... still waiting. Every time I speak with them I’m told the stock will arrive “imminently”!

Roxylola

Visit site
Generally it's worth ringing them, they were better for me over the phone.
However, they show items "in stock" which aren't, I ordered trimmers in Jan which I chased after a couple of weeks - they weren't in stock they were in Ireland and "normally" get sent over to the warehouse within a day or two and might be on their way to me in another week.
I cancelled and ordered elsewhere.
I'm lucky that I've a few good tack shops nearby and while I'll still shop in person with them I won't order again. They're one of the few that doesn't do free delivery on expensive orders as well. I'm sure Naylors do, and I know Fearns farm do over £50.
They remind me a bit of how Derby House went once upon a time especially with the new shops opening etc. That said derby house seem to have got much better recently

Backtoblack

Visit site
I ordered a bridle listed in stock weeks later it still hadnt arrived and I discovered the company wasnt making that tyupe anymore. terrible service from HVS took several phone calls to get it sorted.

Cowpony

Visit site
I've always had good service from them, but haven't ordered anything from their regular website for some time. Just recently I've been entering their on-line auctions. Got a pair of very nice Ariat country boots for £58 a couple of days ago and they arrived this morning :D. There was an issue with their website just after the auction - wouldn't let me log in to pay my invoice, person I spoke to on the phone said I needed to speak to a different team, who weren't answering the phone .....annoying when you have to pay within 24 hours of the end of the auction. But the next time I tried it all worked fine.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
They can be iffy. They refused to allow me to exchange a bridle that was too large because it was marked down sale stock, even though they still had plenty of both sizes in the store. I've avoided them since.