Hopefully the final visit before she's ours...

truffles

Visit site
Tomorrow I'm going to have a final ride with Chloe, and hopefully, subject to second vetting, she should be mine.
smile.gif

She did fail the vetting the first time, but only because she had looned around the field (There is evidence in the field of a "whoopsy-daisy fall"), gone lame (first time she's gone lame- perfect timing
mad.gif
!) and it was just a bit slow to heal. Back lady paid a visit, scrunched her back which had been affected by her lameness and she's all good! But otherwise passed everything else! I must sound bonkers saying this but trust me I won't buy a lame horse!
We stuck with her partly because the vet told us to (was a bit of an unfair vetting seeing as she was slightly lame at the time - and made sore again by flexion test)
And also she's youngish yet I felt completely safe with her - to me, a pretty important factor lol! She was forward going, super responsive and I for the first time in a while actually, was very content and relaxed on a horse.
smile.gif

Anyway, please wish me (and her!) luck tomorrow and that, prior to 2nd vetting she doesn't do something silly again.
shocked.gif
grin.gif

Really can't wait to bring her home!
laugh.gif

Sorry pointless post, but I can finally get a bit excited again! xxx

parsley

Visit site
laugh.gif
Hope it goes well tommorow - my boy failed his vetting first time, but I was certain he was worth waiting for for four weeks - and he has certainly proved he was.

Good luck
laugh.gif

_jetset_

Visit site
Hope everything goes well... you're not silly at all. If your vet has told you to give it another go then I would say he pretty much knew what was causing the lameness and thought she would be ok a 2nd time around.

Good luck, let us know how it goes.

truffles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Fingers and everything crossed for you. If it is meant to be it is meant to be. Good luck and let us all know how it goes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. Yep, I completely believe the fate thing.
smile.gif
I hope it's meant to be, she really is just what I need.
smile.gif