Horrendous fall at south of England

speedbird

Visit site
Just wanted to send my heart felt sympathy s to the rider who lost their horse yesterday at the south of england horse trials . I was standing at the Fence (BE novice) when it breasted it and broke it s back. Glad the rider was thrown clear but i was heart broken about the horse . No one s fault, just a tragic accident .

lex2501

Visit site
Gosh I was there both days this weekend and had no idea. How horrible. My worst nightmare. Huge condolences to all those connected, totally heartbreaking

tilly_monster

Visit site
Thank you so much, yesterday was the hardest day of my life, today has been a torture, Lorio du Misselot or Larry to me really was my world, we are all heartbroken here,I would like to say thank you to everyone at SoE yesterday, they were brilliant with both me and larry
RIP larry

DarkHorseB

Visit site
Thank you so much, yesterday was the hardest day of my life, today has been a torture, Lorio du Misselot or Larry to me really was my world, we are all heartbroken here,I would like to say thank you to everyone at SoE yesterday, they were brilliant with both me and larry
RIP larry

tilly_monster so, so sorry for your loss. Cannot begin to think what you must feel like :( RIP Larry

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
RIP larry

So so sorry for your loss. RIP Larry :(

UnaB

Visit site
RIP larry

RIP Larry :(

How awful for you, I cant even imagine....

speedbird

Visit site
I am so sorry , I ran to help but had my dog with me , so stood back. I was so sad for you , it was heartbreaking to watch. It looked like he fell on top of the fence. Such a beautiful horse. They love what they do and these things happen. I was crying then and crying now, my thoughts are with you x

Pebble101

Visit site
So sorry. I was fence judging at the other end of the course and we were told, it really put a downer on the day for us so can only imagine how awful you feel.