Horrible Face

Dogbetty141

Visit site
My horse always pulls a face everytime I move him over as im mucking out. I always try to push him (not hard) were my legs would be if i was riding as I was advised to do this as it is good for them e.g helps schooling along????

It is normally when he is eating his net that he pulls a face. He never kicks or bites or anything like that do you think It might just be a face that says "leave me alone im eating my food woman"??

or do you think it could be something else?

_OC_

Visit site
No my cob is much the same and there's not an evil bone in his body.....he greets me much the same way.....but,he is never nasty and he grooms his pair bond with his ears back(mind you the TB mate is to thick to notice me thinks!!!) So I would not worry to much....might not like you to close in his personal space while he is eating maybe!

pottamus

Visit site
I would suggest he is probably saying...'leave me alone woman I am eating my food'!!!! So long as he is not hurting where you push him or anything then don't worry. Perhaps you could train him to move over on a voice command instead?

spooks

Visit site
my horse is a dope on a rope but pulls the most horrendous faces when hes got food. he wont bite, kick etc when you go near him but i tend to just leave him to get on with it.he stamps his feet a lot to! lol.