horrific video on h & h news page

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
i was so shocked to see the video of a horse being driven into. luckily a shop had cctv and showed that the rider was not to blame. the woman drove off but she has now paid for her dangerous action and hopefully the horse can continue to improve.

[139672]

Visit site
I watched and shouldn’t have. It was shocking and made me feel ill. I can’t cope with seeing stuff like this anymore, it is too upsetting and not good for my nerves. Just over a year ago now my husband and I were eating our evening meal with the tv on. They showed a band in a recording studio and one of the men was playing a whole side of a pig, the sort the butcher would have. I looked at it and suddenly felt sick, literally seconds later. I had to run to the cloakroom and somehow managed not to vomit. It was really weird, I’d never experienced anything like that before.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
i thought the rider did the correct thing, she trotted on past the parked cars and then went back to walk, the blinkin women shoiuld have her license taken away if she cant see a horse and rider, what if it had been a mother and a pram....its about time the sentences for these things were made much harder..

scruffyponies

Visit site
People are so quick to blame conditions, hi viz, spooky horse etc. The reality is that a car gives the driver a sense of entitlement, and they don't give a moment's thought to other road users. This driver just drove straight through the horse with no justification whatever. If there wasn't cctv, the rider wouldn't have had a case, and the driver would have got away with it. I hope that she only settled the civil case, because I have never seen a clearer case of reckless driving, and it deserves a prosecution.