Horse Abuse Fetish. Help!

Lottie12

Visit site
Hi everyone. A couple of months ago I posted on here to ask for help with a horrific horse abuse case. Horses and donkeys are abused and this abuse is filmed and sold!! I got some really helpful suggestions from people on here about who to contact, but not really got anywhere. My friend has set up a petition to the Venezuelan Embassy in London in case that gets us somewhere. Please could you do us a huge favour and sign and share the petition. Thank you. https://www.change.org/p/embassy-of-venezuela-stop-horse-abuse-fetish

Quigleyandme

Visit site
I’ve signed. Your petition is rather short on facts and information so I assume you will submit it with a covering letter? I’m also not sure what the embassy can/will do but I agree that you don’t know unless you try. Have you contacted World Horse Welfare, The Brooke or SPANA for advice? Is this stuff on the dark web or YouTube, etc? Good luck with your endeavours. The world need more people like you. ❤️

Lottie12

Visit site
I’ve signed. Your petition is rather short on facts and information so I assume you will submit it with a covering letter? I’m also not sure what the embassy can/will do but I agree that you don’t know unless you try. Have you contacted World Horse Welfare, The Brooke or SPANA for advice? Is this stuff on the dark web or YouTube, etc? Good luck with your endeavours. The world need more people like you. ❤️

Thank you very much. I'll provide all the details to the embassy when we submit the petition. We left out a lot of details (like where the videos are sold) because we didn't want to give them free advertising. If the petition got into the wrong hands, it might encourage people to buy the videos. Shockingly, the videos are on a website on the normal internet and accessible with a Google search! I was made aware of it when one of the videos from the site appeared on YouTube. I looked into it and found out so many details. I've contacted World Horse Welfare and Brooke along with loads of other charities (including some in Venezuela), but they've been no help at all. I haven't tried SPANA, so thank you I'll try them. My next step is to contact the media to see if anyone will take up the story. Thanks again. ❤️