Horse box insurance how much do you pay

andytiger

Visit site
:p Sorry for being nosey but have just purchased my first 3.5 horsebox looking at the min for insurance have been quoted so far £700-800 per year fully comp I'm 42 have 8 years no claims and 6 points
what does everyone else pay and what are the best companies to use

Caramac71

Visit site
I use Anthony Evans. Price Is around £280 for the year, fully comp, any driver, and includes breakdown cover.

LittleGinger

Visit site
£27 a month for fully comp. for a 3.5T with any driver over 25. Breakdown was a one off payment of about £100 if I remember correctly... Or it may have been added to monthly premiums; I can't remember I'm afraid. Up for renewal next month so I'll soon be reminded! That's with Shearwater.

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
I am with Shearwater and about to downsize my 7.5 tonne to a 3.5 tonne. I was hoping it would be cheaper, but they tell me it goes entirely on the value of the box, not the size. So, my 3.5 is going to cost a lot more than my 7.5 :-(

Meems

Visit site
I'm with Anthony Evans too for my 3.5t Vauxhall Movana, it costs about £260 with breakdown cover for fully comp, I think that premium quoted is a bit excessive!

hellspells

Visit site
Ours is £250 with breakdown from KBIS. I have to say we had similar quotes when talking to "normal" car insurance places.