Horse boxes How much? Sorry

eahotson

Visit site
Thinking about a trailer or horse box. We have a tow car, a big one but may be selling it. I only want a small box, room to store tack would be nice but not bothered about living etc. I have a 14 hand Highland so don't need an especially big one.

rach1984horse

Visit site
I have a wee 3.5 ton lorry. It carrys one Highland fine. It also gives me plenty of space for tack, rugs, my junk etc.

My lorry's not got proper living but if I wanted to could easily chuck a sleeping bag in the luton and be quite comfy.

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
I was gonna recommend an Ifor willams trailer too, they arent bad price wise and are a decent size, good luck with the search
smile.gif

beaconhorse

Visit site
my friend has one a small 7.5t for sale for £3500 nice box too with 12 months plate, she is going back to a trailer as doesn't use it enough we live near Stafford if interested

Claireg9

Visit site
i think im right in saying you can get a tack locker that fits onto an I for williams if thats all your looking for. Or and Equitrek has living and tack lockers but are more pricey. otherwise there are some nice 3.5t lorrys but they tend to be alot more expensive than 7.5t lorry's!
But remember lorrys are far more expensive to run than a trailer!
Goodluck x

suestowford

Visit site
I saw a fabulous one at a show this summer. It was a renault chassis, she had had an Ifor Williams back fixed onto the chassis. It was small, easy to drive and she got two biggish horses in it fine. There was room for a tack locker inside the back too. Trouble is, I really want one now - I almost wish I hadn;t seen it!